Participate in the Monthly Photo Contest at theAperturelight.org and get featured forever in the website
Send us your images related to Any theme you want, we want to see your best images. The Contest is Open to all and free to enter. Winners will be featured at the Aperture Light Website
The Contest is Open to all and free to enter.
Free to Enter
- Winner Will be featured for life-time at aperture light website
Each month the editor’s favourite images will be featured in the Aperture Light Winners Page.
UPLOAD YOUR IMAGES
Please Login to Upload Images
Eligibility: The entry is open to all photographers over 18 years of age, or under parent guidance, excluding residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, the province of Quebec, Sudan, Syria, and any other jurisdiction where this contest is prohibited.
Limit: Each member can upload single entry in Photo of the Month Contest and Photo of the year contest.
Enter Fee No Entry Fee for Monthly Contest / Free to Enter
Judges decision are final, and please do not contact us about the status of your entry.
METHOD OF ENTRY: Enter via Internet by going to www.theaperturelight.org, complete the entry form and upload your photo. Digital photos should be submitted using the online entry form. Images should be formatted to 72 dpi. Panoramic photos are eligible. Images should be submitted in JPG (at high quality) or GIF format. File sizes must be less than 2MB per image. Images can be in in natural color or black and white. Sepia tone, and duotone images are not eligible. Entries must be submitted by the original photographer.
Entrants agree that Submissions shall not contain, include or involve any of the following:
- Crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols
- Gang signs or symbols
- Explicit sexual activity
- Illegal drug or alcohol use
- Commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
- License plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email or otherwise)
- Website or web page links
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliation of other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others
- Trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress)
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules
- Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Contest Entities, in their sole discretion Administrator is not obligated to use, publish, display or broadcast any Submission Materials submitted with an entry; provided however that each entrant acknowledges that Administrators will rely on such entrant’s agreement and compliance with these Official Rules when entrant submits or attempts to submit the entry.
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS Entrants guarantee, upon entry submission, that their works are solely their own, and that any and all third party releases and permissions have been obtained for any elements in the photograph that require such. It is the entrants’ sole responsibility to ensure that all consents, permissions, or licenses are obtained for any people, property, work of art, material, or other element that may require such, prior to submission of the photograph. Upon submission of your image to the competition you will retain copyrights to your image.
Monthly Contest Winners